Friday, August 1, 2008

The Week Starts on Tuesday!

The week starts on Tuesday for me! Am I short on time--No! But since I have a shop -- Aunt Samantha's -- which is open Tuesday through Saturday, Monday is part of my weekend. So today is Tuesday and my week has begun. There is usually not a lot of activity in the 'ville. But I have time to do something like this when I don't have any customers! I keep busy with assorted projects. This is my first experience in blogging, although it seems a lot like journaling which is meant to be read by anyone curious enough to check it out. Computers are still a bit of a mystery to me, but I have definitely made progress. I love to have the margins justified so they come out even on the right!

2 comments:

Susan Warren said...

Good job on your blog! I'll read each Tuesday or Wednesday.
Love,
Susan

brenda said...

Well, the week starts on Wednesday now! =^D

Brenda